Pages

Monday, May 06, 2019

Redirection

The previous post set out the history of my reporting on chess in Northern Ireland. Since then I have moved to Scotland and no longer have the day-to-day contact with NI chess events to justify continuing a contemporary blog on Ulster chess.

So I have decided to evacuate the reports and results pages that appeared in NI Chess News and you will now find it all of it at the Ulster Chess Chronicle, alongside the more historical research that already appears there.

However, the blog posts dating back to 2007 are all still here and there is always the chance that the very occasional new post might appear.

There will be broken links and I will try to mend these over time. Some of the game viewers have been updated and are no longer compatible with the underlying code for the pages. Again in a gradual process I will attempt to catch all these and update, so that the games are visible again.

Updated 1st January 2023

No comments: